"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

so I saw Yelle in concert last night... (). And it was fantastic. I loved it. I had a ton of fun. Imagine. Brightly oddly dressed people of Seattle, crammed into a large room with giant portraits of Stalin, Hitler, Nixon and other hawk type world leaders. Absolutely jamming. My friends and I were pressed against the knee high stage. The bright colors and the large portraits swimming with the crowd to some sort of French take on 90s synth. Glasses swaying and booze flowing. Needless to say we were all soaked. And feeling, smelling, being, exactly the scene of urban youth. Head pulsating with the incredibly loud music and ready for anything. The dimly lit lounge did not deter the unanimity of extra large sunglasses of varying colors and tints. Each hipster in his personal shadowed booth reveling in the bliss of abusing one's body. And giving up all concerns and obstacles to happiness to the air to literally be obliterated by the undulating bass. Rattled to pieces to be picked up the next morning...


speaking of which, i need to go pick up my credit card from the club. I'll continue this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment