"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Friday, June 6, 2008

In Honor of the Olympic Trials

No single individual is capable of being good at life solely on their own merit. It takes a tight knit network of support to allow and encourage an individual to put normal people to shame.

Well, it's no secret that Will Leer has been part of that tight knit supportive network that has allowed me to explore all the possibilities of being really really ridiculously awesome at life. And I'd like to think the favor has been returned.

Well, in honor of both the Prefontaine Classic and the Olympic Trials, I thought I might stroll down memory lane for a wee bit to set the mood for an amazing weekend.

The Prefontaine Classic will be aired on NBC and/or ESPN from 1pm-3pm PST this Sunday.

Will is running in both meets. The Classic this weekend and the Trials over July 4th weekend. This video below was put together by an outstanding colleague and teammate of ours Alec Lentz. It's quite enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Shan if I wanted to watch hilarious videos, I'd go to hammerandfickle.blogspot.com. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete