"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Better

Well, I'm doing much better. Perhaps its because the rain stopped. The sky is still ominously grey and unyielding. But, I've moved out of my bed and started working on the house again, in small steps. With such little time left, there isn't much I can really do. I am glad to be back but I am also glad to be leaving again. I think it's clear that it is time to move on and do something new. And really, let's be honest. I just can't wait for warmth and sunshine again. It was actually that singular thought that improved my mood drastically last night. Things aren't so bad, regardless of what my mind tells itself about this project etc etc etc.

Being alone is sometimes really dangerous. Haha. Ah well. More later I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read The Omnivore's Dilemma? If not, you may enjoy it, particularly in light of your next planned endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of it, had friends who've read it but have never set hands on the book itself. I very well may enjoy it. Thanks for the rec.

    ReplyDelete