"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bob LoBlaw's Law Blog

It would seem that almost every jackoff has a blog. But it does make me quite happy. Some people are really good at 'blogging' and really, they're are quite entertaining to read. I'm glad I can keep up with all my friends through blogs. wave of the future yadda yadda.

not sure where I'm going with that.

it rained again today and I wanted to jump off a bridge. actually, I didn't mind so much. I stayed in bed for a long time today. stop judging me. i was really comfy.

I went with a friend to run errands and walked into a PC World. Hah. It was so funny how struck I was. I walked around bug eyed just marveling in the gadgets gadgety gadgetry. How long I've been away from all that crap and how sleek and gadgety it all looks! oh and bought some guacamole. i don't suggest trying a dip made almost exclusively from a fruit that doesn't grow in 1000+ miles from where you are. it sucked. but made me happy nonetheless. It's been a while since I've had chips and guacamole, or as they say in Ireland, crisps. I even had chili and lime chips, now we're talking. It reminded me of eating Tostitos Hint of Lime by the bagfuls and the summer I became an alcoholic...was it Jeff who perceptively stated "Hint of Lime? More like Hurricane of Lime" my memory doesn't count for anything, it could have been my dog who said that I can't quite remember. Sigh, Mexican food.

Although, I must say, I've had the strangest feeling as though my sojourn in Eastern Europe was actually a sojourn in the United States...not necessarily because the geography is eerily similar to the midwest and some parts of the eastern west, haha, you know where I'm talking about? I did feel like driving through the Plain states with some forest sprinkled here and there. Anyway, beside the point. I somehow coming back to Buncrana after having been away feel as though I went home...or rather that the length of time I've spent outside the States doesn't seem quite so vast anymore. Weird? maybe, or it was all just make believe. I think my brain might be slightly broken. Or it could be this all bread diet with a splash of Guinness that I've been living on since returning. Oh, I guess I lied. I had some chips and guac. I have been trying to remember some of my early experiences here and they seem so long ago. Did four months really go by so quickly? Apparently. Sometimes I feel like there is a conspiracy, somewhere, 'out there'. conspiring.

I still haven't gotten over graduating college. I can already tell this is going to turn into a shit I can't recall the word, pathos, pathology, pathogen...none of the above. damn it. It's going to be a problem for the rest of life in an unhealthy way. That's what I mean. Well shucks.

I am going to go walk home in the cold, by myself, to my cold and empty shack and I'm going to lie down in my cold bed, by myself and do something or maybe nothing. poor poor me. poor me. hahahah. save it. see ya round.

oh, as a final thought. i am really happy that sort of without knowing it in the beginning I named this blog exactly what it should be named. And I'm really happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment