"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Full of myself.

So, I don't know when my next post will be because I'm in a hostel that I have to pay for internet on a public computer which is way worse than free internet on my own computer at my last place. But, I thought you should all at least stay tuned in because I have some funny ass shit that's happened to me. Ok not that funny, but pretty hilarious. basically, I got picked up at a bar by a couple. And they are trying to marry me off to their 22 year old medical student daughter. Cha Ching. and they had me over tonight to wine and dine me. and boy did they ever. Let's just say. Sean loves schmoozing, and schmoozing was the name of the game, both last night drunk at the pub and tonight at their UNBELIEVABLY nice home overlooking the ocean on a hill with a gorgeous deck, really really nice wine, etc etc you imagine it. All I have to say is that it TOTALLY justifies me going out to eat at nice restaurants by myself. I totally, justified the expense of the dinner, especially since the couple bought the end of my evening drinks, then had me over for free with great food and wine, and NOW have offered me a ride all the way down to Timaru. What do I have to do? Schmooze, and chill out on the sunny ass beautiful beach for a week. Well, at least until Thursday. And, make small talk with the really cute, smart 22 year old daughter. Perrrrfect.

Viva New Zealand.

This post makes me look like an asshole. But, uh....

3 comments:

  1. How in the hell did you impress any parent as good daughter-fixin'-up material with that haircut?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about? i look beautiful. the mullet is gone. and there's nothing but my beautiful shining face to see.

    ReplyDelete