"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I don't feel like putting a title

So it's Tuesday.

The library is open again and so I have internet access again. My lime plaster keeps cracking and I've been trying to troubleshoot all weekend. We found a bunk bed set for a good price and I think it will take care of our bed issues. My second air mattress popped. Somehow Brian's is still working just fine...

Our doors are ridiculously thick and heavy and extremely narrow. Every time I'm in a good mood and think about it I laugh, you can just tell the personality going into this house. Tall skinny doors. It will be difficult to fit any sort of cumbersome furniture into the house (by the nature of the adjective) but also because with such narrow doorways, there is little room to maneuver.

My moods are becoming more erratic. It's time to leave. Money is stressful even when it isn't an issue. A trait I am not happy about inheriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment