"...my poor heart is sentimental....not made of wood"

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today I Read a Book

....and that's about it.

I pulled myself together reluctantly to make the trip into the library to post to my loyal readers, sigh. Because to be honest, mindlessly nibbling on tootsie rolls (thanks nanny!) was getting me along just fine laying in bed next to a cold fire. Cruised through something like 400 pages though. Ye-hah.

My running shoes stink. And I haven't been able to run in a while because my left hamstring is slowly tearing to ribbons. fuck. should've dealt with this a year and a half ago.

i had a lot of run around thoughts today but decided to settle on 'tired of life' which is a familiar conclusion when I run around with my thoughts too much. And, since I know I'm not really, I settle for, I'm just tired.

consider this the point where the paramedics have been doing CPR for a while on the car crash victim to the point where you want something else to happen, and each chest pump seems to be trying to drag life out of a long dead subject. Maybe there'll be more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hey sean, chin up, you're about to have the eurotrip of your life with the love of your life, crosby j. freeman. we're all sending you love from this side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete